Capri "graduated" from Headstart last week. All the kiddos sang a few rousing tunes while us adults strained to get a glimpse. There were a few adults who were narrowly saved from a punch in the nose by me because they deemed themselves important enough to block all of us who'd gotten there in time to get an actual seat.
Check out Capri front row center, she does the spot proud.
I had my arm raised as high as it would go to get these videos. When I say "narrowly saved", I'm not joking around.
"Kindergarten, kindergarten, here we come! Here we come! Mumble, mumble, mumble! Mumble, mumble, mumble! Lot's of things, lot's of things!"
She's excited.
I'm in serious trouble.
She even got a diploma, which she was madly in love with and seems to have promptly lost. It was pretty cute - though couldn't they warn a Mom when picture day comes around? I'll post a pic if we ever find the darn thing.
Congrats to our darlin' girl!!
She's excited.
I'm in serious trouble.
She even got a diploma, which she was madly in love with and seems to have promptly lost. It was pretty cute - though couldn't they warn a Mom when picture day comes around? I'll post a pic if we ever find the darn thing.
Congrats to our darlin' girl!!

3 luvs:
Congrats Capri! That looks like a LOT of kids. Are they all in one class? I hope you're doing okay with all of these changes, or at least a little better than you were last week! You should be one PROUD Mommy!
Congrats to Capri!! I remember when you first moved back to KC and I thought Capri looked like a little Dakota Fanning. I don't know if I've ever told you that, or if I've told you a lot.
Congrats Capri...it certainly was a rousing performance, although it would have been quite the show to also see your mom punching out those inconsiderate parents. i remember all too well one such incident with my own mother at my brother's water polo game...classic! although at the time it was quite tramtic since i was fairly young, i look back at my Mother now with pride. people like that make me so mad, they would certainly get what they deserved!
Post a Comment