I'm sitting on my front patio.
It's so green out here. Even our terrible, weed ridden, patchy lawn is green.
I'm thinking about Maryland.
And Virginia.
I miss them, although they are probably very changed since the last time I was there.
7 years ago.
I would love to go back and have a chat with Tommy J.
And sit outside his current house on the most beautiful spot in all of DC. 
But I can't RIGHT now.
And that's OK.
Cause it's really green HERE.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Missouri Green
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 luvs:
Sometimes I miss VA too. Although Buena Vista, VA was more like the armpit of VA, so not too much. But those summer nights are to die for.
I would love that too. It would be fun to have a girls trip to DC.
That makes me feel better about moving to WV. I'm very flattered that you don't want me to move. If it makes you feel any better, you made church go by so quickly. I enjoyed our weekly chats in between songs. You are awesome.
very profound post, my dear. it's not always greener on the other side but wherever you are! that was a good time chatting it up with Tommy J and you! i miss you kiddo, but that's OK cause I will be seeing you soon enough!
Post a Comment