. . .tells you to NOT eat a Butterfinger hours after surgery because you WILL become very very sick moments after, please listen. [12 years ago]
. . .tells you to NOT use that super strong contact lens cleaner as solution and then put it right in your eye, please listen. [6 years ago]
. . .tells you to NOT get too angry at your fit throwing daughter because later that day something bad might happen (like falling off a rail and breaking her arm into two pieces), please listen. [8 months ago]
. . .tells you to NOT flush urine soaked paper towels down the toilet after using them to mop up a puddle of pee your son has just left on the toilet LID, please listen. [TODAY]
Because when you DON'T listen to that Spirit, you WILL flush those paper towels down the toilet and then later when that very same son poops in that toilet it will overflow and YOU'LL be stuck with a much much much much bigger mess.
When will I ever start listening?
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
When the Spirit. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 luvs:
I'm not sure but that last one may be too much information. When was the surgery incident?
Hey, most of my best friends now live in my computer, so I love getting your comments. You're officially on my RSS read now, although my commenting tends to be sparse largely because it's hard to type with two boys hanging from my body.
My sympathies! Paper towels and wipes really do AMAZING things to toilets. I know this through experience. I really hope you don't have to call a plumber.
Okay, so you're right about Basic Fives and leaving comments. I can't leave one either, or even get into where I would write a comment. So now what do I do? I've tried going through and filing a report under help, but I can't figure out exactly how to do that. I tried getting rid of my new background seeing that was the problem. No luck. If you have any suggestions I'd really appreciate them!
At least now I know why no one is leaving comments. I was getting worried there for a little bit.
I'm a slow learner myself. I wish that the still small voice was more like a thump on the head. Maybe THEN I would get it . . .
He knows we're all slow learners, that's why He keeps talkin'! And that's also why we have journals (aka blogs, nowadays) to remind us! Good post.
I hate toilets! I have NEVER had to plunge the toilet so much as I have had to in the past 3 years. They seem to clog with everything that goes down it. lol. And they are such nasty things too!!
"duckie go down the hole.....duckie came back!"-quote from my favorite Tiny Toons espiode ever! A must See so copy and paste and enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtPgEjETeVw
Post a Comment