Headed to Gramma and Papa's hotel - the Crown Center Westin. To the littles this is HEAVEN.
Literally.
They love hotels far more than I can express, and the Crown Center Westin is the best of the best with it's HUGE windows that over look the city. They were on the 15th floor this time, that's where Heaven IS right?
After some good looks and running about it was downstairs to the Lego Exhibit, The Art of the Brick.
AMAZING.
I HATE Legos, so they really must have been pretty cool.
Capri's fav:
Rome's fav:
My favs:
Sable's fav:
Lunch at the Crayola Cafe
Over to the Nelson-Atkins. Art, ahhhhh.
Out the door and onto the amazing lawns.
Well all met back up at the house, for about 10 minutes, and then headed out again to the Cedar Cafe in Parkville. Humus, YUUUUUM.
Still more to come. . .

3 luvs:
Sounds like an extremely busy weekend. Possibly no time for one on one time with your parents? I wish your dad didn't have sunglasses on in every picture. I wanted to see what he looks like. It's so nice when extended family comes and stays in a hotel. Of course I love having people stay at our house too, but it's nice to not have to worry about entertaining 24/7. Especially when my extended family thinks we live such boring lives. No TV, no alcohol, etc... Many have stopped coming because of that. Anyways, I so hope we can come and visit sooner than later. There is SO much to do where you live!
YUM! Cedar Cafe. What a perfect weekend you had!
I had a jazz gig at Cedar Cafe once. Adrian and I would love to have a double date with you and Jeff there sometime! Nothin like a place that serves fried chicken and hummus!
that blue lego man putting himself together rocks! although it would probably make me sick to see it upclose. I don't know why but things like that make my tummy turn.
Post a Comment