Capri cracks me up! At first I thought Jeff was filming. Looks like a fun day throwing rocks. Owen likes to do that when we're on the island too or down by the river. Of course he knows nothing about skipping. Okay, Owen wants to watch the video again and is making that perfectly clear. Gotta run.
Aby, I love this. There are so many pieces of good mom-ness in this video. Playing with your kids on their terms, letting Capri hold the camera without freaking out, gentle lectures about attitude, letting your kids get dirty in unstructured play. I wanna be like you when I grow up.
way to trust your 6 year old with your video camera near water, rocks and slimmy worms! that's how my camera recently went on the fritz...Natty was filming and fell down, hitting the popped out focus lens on the ground hard enough that now it gets stuck opening and closing everytime i try to use it...doh! now i don't let her hold it anymore...but then again she is only 3 so i am sure i will forgive her with time:) btw, i love the way Capri talks to her siblings...so sweet.
In the hills of life there are two trails. One lies along the higher sunlit fields where those who journey see afar, and the light lingers even when the sun is down; and one leads to the lower ground, where those who travel, as they go, look always over their shoulders with eyes of dread, and gloomy shadows gather long before the day is done. Harold Bell Wright The Shepherd of the Hills
3 luvs:
Capri cracks me up! At first I thought Jeff was filming. Looks like a fun day throwing rocks. Owen likes to do that when we're on the island too or down by the river. Of course he knows nothing about skipping. Okay, Owen wants to watch the video again and is making that perfectly clear. Gotta run.
Aby, I love this. There are so many pieces of good mom-ness in this video. Playing with your kids on their terms, letting Capri hold the camera without freaking out, gentle lectures about attitude, letting your kids get dirty in unstructured play. I wanna be like you when I grow up.
way to trust your 6 year old with your video camera near water, rocks and slimmy worms! that's how my camera recently went on the fritz...Natty was filming and fell down, hitting the popped out focus lens on the ground hard enough that now it gets stuck opening and closing everytime i try to use it...doh! now i don't let her hold it anymore...but then again she is only 3 so i am sure i will forgive her with time:) btw, i love the way Capri talks to her siblings...so sweet.
Post a Comment