Thursday, June 4, 2009

Silver Dollar City - Video Blitz

Yeah, I know, this is a LOT of videos.

Believe it or not, there are those who actually like watching these things.

I happen to be one of them.

Course I'm biased and think my littles are awfully cute.






Capri did ride American plunge with both me and Jeff, but for the life of me I can't get that video to load.




2 luvs:

Every Star Is Different said...

Cute videos. The paronoid mother that I am is thinking-Germ Heaven! Do your kids ever get sick after going to SDC? And that whole ball room thing-Do people ever get hit in the head as all of the balls are fallling?

As an adult it all looks like lots of fun and I know Owen would have a BLAST!

I was hoping to hear Jeff a little. He seemed so quiet in the videos. Oh, and I can't wait to show Jason his side profile. Perhaps it's just me, but is he putting on a little weight too? I know you mentioned he was extremely fit, so perhaps it's all muscle and a wierd camera angle. Anyways, Jason as paranoid as he is about his weight and belly... I thought it might be fun!

I couldn't get the last video to play.

Aby Runyan said...

No, he's actually got hardly any body fat at all. He had bulked up quite a bit muscle wise a while ago, then he went down a little - now he's bigger than ever!
It actually makes me REALLY self conscious because he's in such good shape and I am NOT.
I think the shot at the end that you're seeing is actually his upper arm. His arms are HUGE.

luvs, aby